• Mini Gym
• Swimming pool
• Entertainment hall
• HOA office
• Space for a hairdresser (currently used for sales office)
• Guest rooms that can be rented from the HOA for visiting family or friends
• Maintenance of the common areas
• Rates and taxes on Club House
• Cleaner for Clubhouse
• Water and electricity for common areas
• Pool cleaning services
• Insurance on clubhouse
50 years and older
• Yes providing that your tenant adhere to the rules and is 50 years or older
• And that the rental agreement is not for a period less than 6 Months.
• On the larger stands
• On the smaller stands only internal changes will be allowed
• On the apartments there will not be allowances for changes
• Any proposed changes must be within the architect guidelines
• You will have three available consultations the appointed architect
• Cost of changes will be for the account of the purchaser
A Preferred service provider has been identified and care will be done in the form of Home Based Care for the account of the resident
In the event that your guests will stay for a period longer than seven days, it must be brought under the attention of the estate manager who will arrange special access for them.
Boats and Caravans are not allowed to be parked in the estate, and trailers may be parked,providing they are parked inside the garage.
There will be a central dish for the use of all residents.
Yes, a list of the transgressions and the penalties are catered for in the rules
Yes, the gardening service will tend to the basic needs, and will service the common areas.
There is already a underground reservoir of nearly half a million litters filled by rain water and a borehole on site
Yes, a form will be provided to be completed by their Physician.
Cats are not allowed and dogs to the maximum weight of 5kg, if the pet dies it may not be replaced.